The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People continues to be a bestseller because it ignores trends and focuses on enduring tenets of fairness, integrity, honesty, and human dignity. These elements are at the heart of personal, team, and organizational effectiveness.
This program uses timeless principles to increase team engagement, morale, and collaboration. You will learn how to execute critical priorities with laser-like focus and careful planning.
- Be Proactive
- Begin With the End in Mind
- Put First Things First
- Think Win-Win
- Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood
- Sharpen the Saw
- Learn their specific tendencies toward conflict according to their DiSC® style.
- Discover and understand the reasons behind destructive responses to conflict.
- Use strategies that will curb their destructive responses and reframe productive responses.
Contact us to learn more about The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® FranklinCovey training in Iowa, the Midwest, and across the US.