Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification
As an advocate of Everything DiSC®, you want to share this insight with your colleagues. Start with Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification, the best resource for building foundational knowledge and tools for facilitating this powerful solution.
This intensive course increases facilitator confidence and competence with engaging content on the principles of the DiSC model; suggests strategies for delivering a customized learning experience; and gives insights for navigating challenging classroom scenarios. Participants will not only gain the credential and expertise needed to deliver Everything DiSC Workplace, but gain the skills needed to help foster an engaged, collaborative culture, knowledgeable in the language of DiSC.
With Everything DiSC Workplace Certification, you will:
- Gain expertise in the Everything DiSC model and supporting research
- Discover how to apply the Everything DiSC Workplace reports to daily interactions
- Customize the Everything DiSC Workplace program to meet specific participant needs
- Navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session
- Consider strategies to promote a DiSC-based culture
- Explore MyEverythingDiSC and discover how to utilize it as an ongoing development tool
You can earn your certification either through the online course or in-person in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Now, you can earn 15 professional development credits (PDCs) from the Society of Human Resource Management when you complete Everything DiSC Workplace Certification.
Dates of upcoming classes can be found on this page (scroll to the bottom to see “Everything DiSC Certification”).
Please feel free to contact us for more information.