The Everything DiSC® profile is an assessment used by more than 40 million peopleto improve work productivity, teamwork, and communication. The Everything DiSC® model is a simple yet powerful tool that serves as the foundation for the Everything DiSC® Application Suite. To see all DiSC® applications, visit the Solutions page and select DiSC.
The DiSC assessment is both a tool and resource effective for any level of business, whether you have one employee or 10,000. It is not industry-specific because communication, emotional intelligence, conflict resolution, and leadership skills are universal.
We have worked with:
- Human resource and talent management professionals in Fortune 500 and 100 companies and corporations
- Federal and State Government Agencies
- Educational Institutions
- The Not-For-Profits Sector
- Healthcare Institutions
- Construction Companies
- Manufacturing Companies
- Scientific and Technical Services
- Consultants, Trainers, and Coaches
Dominance: Direct, decisive, independent, and to the point. Bottom line and results-oriented. They are often strong-willed and enjoy challenges and immediate results.
Influence: Optimistic, social, and outgoing. They enjoy being on teams, sharing openly, entertaining, and motivating others.
Steadiness: A team player, cooperative and supportive of others. They prefer being in the background, working in a stable environment. They are often good listeners and prefer to avoid conflict and change.
Conscientiousness: Cautious and Concerned. They are focused on quality, details, and accuracy.
Participants receive a DiSC Style ( iD, DS, CS, etc.) which offers personalized insights into one’s natural and adaptable behavior styles. This deepens understanding of themselves and others, making workplace interactions more enjoyable and effective. The result is a more engaged and collaborative workforce that can spark meaningful cultural improvement in your organization
All DiSC profile tests are validated learning tools focusing on people skills. DISC is a user-friendly, non-judgmental survey for understanding behavioral preferences and personality styles.
- The Assessment:
- Adaptive testing and sophisticated algorithms
- Precise, personalized insights for each participant
- The Profile:
- Insights on personal preferences and tendencies
- Actionable strategies
- The Facilitation:
- Customizable classroom experience
- Engage and educate without “putting people in a box”
- The Follow-Up Tools:
- Gain insight into a team or department’s DiSC Culture
- Improve performance
- Practical tips for connecting, relating and working with others
The Catalyst platform is the new home for DiSC assessment results. This user-friendly interface offers insights, tools, and resources to effectively utilize your results.