Ever since I read Multipliers, I’ve worked to incorporate the brilliance of those concepts into my work with leaders and teams. Forging a partnership with FranklinCovey has enabled us to offer that robust program. I’m excited that this partnership has unlocked even more world-class programs for us to offer you now. — Alan Feirer
Multipliers®: How the Best Leaders Ignite Everyone’s Intelligence
- Gain an understanding of your current leadership style.
- Learn skills to increase your multiplying tendencies while decreasing your diminishing tendencies.
- Rekindle energy and enthusiasm as teams achieve more robust results.
Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential™
- Define unconscious and conscious bias.
- Identify how bias impacts the workplace performance of individuals and organizations.
- Describe how empathy and curiosity work together to cultivate connection and see beyond bias to value one another
- Commit to actions to increase understanding of and value different points of view.
Working at the Speed of Trust®
- Practice the 13 Behaviors of High Trust to develop, restore, and extend trust.
- Create a Trust Action Plan to increase personal credibility and influence.
- Practice communicating transparently, respectfully, and directly.
Leading at the Speed of Trust®
- Build a case for trust by identifying the impact of Trust Taxes and Trust Dividends on your current work projects.
- Learn the 5 Waves of Trust.
The 6 Critical Practices for Leading a Team™
- Explore the critical mindset shifts that will maximize success as a leader.
- Create clarity, delegate, and provide support toward team goals.
- Develop team members’ confidence and competence and improve your performance.
- Identify specific actions to help team members navigate change.
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®
- Define clear measures of success and a plan to achieve them.
- Collaborate more effectively by building high-trust relationships.
- Increase motivation, energy, and work/life balance by making time for renewing activities.
Every participant in a FranklinCovey training will receive an All-Access Pass.
The FranklinCovey All Access Pass allows you to expand your reach, achieve your business objectives, and sustainably impact performance. It provides access to a vast library of FranklinCovey content, including assessments, training courses, tools, and resources available live, live-online, and On Demand.