The 6 Critical Practices for Leading a Team™
Leaders at every level are the “Difference-Makers,” yet many leaders lack proper training on essential people skills. The 6 Critical Practices for Leading a Team™ is a special collection of practical resources that provide leaders with the mindset needed to excel in leading others effectively. The 6 Critical Practices fast-track the impact of every leader and equip them with the tools to get work done with and through other people.
- Develop a Leader’s Mindset
- Hold Regular 1-on-1s
- Set up Your Team to Get Results
- Create a Culture of Feedback
- Lead Your Team Through Change
- Manage Your Time and Energy
- Learn their specific tendencies toward conflict according to their DiSC® style.
- Discover and understand the reasons behind destructive responses to conflict.
- Use strategies that will curb their destructive responses and reframe productive responses.
Contact us to learn more about The 6 Critical Practices for Leading a Team™ FranklinCovey training in Iowa, the Midwest, and across the US.