Conflict, even talk of conflict, makes people uncomfortable. I’ve seen a lot of examples of conflict avoidance at Kemin, and a few breakthroughs once people enter into conflict situations with more courage and respect. It’s essential, especially in a servant leadership environment, to be better at healthy conflict by focusing on issues and the search for truth.
Start Here: Tier One
Communication for Connection
Communication for Connection addresses the three common obstacles to effective communication: maturity in the moment, personality styles and trait differences, and the tendency to be vague and make attitude assumptions. You will learn to identify them and develop the skills needed to overcome them in yourself and others. This is a signature program – it’s the first of Alan’s programs that was delivered at Kemin, and many across the enterprise have experienced it.
Speed of Trust Foundations
In the Speed of Trust® Foundations, individuals identify and address “trust gaps” in their personal credibility and relationships at work. Learn to model trust through character and competence, and develop, restore and extend trust in key relationships. Participants will:
- Practice the 13 Behaviors of High Trust to develop, restore, and extend trust.
- Create a Trust Action Plan to increase personal credibility and influence.
- Practice communicating transparently, respectfully, and directly.
- Identify how to extend appropriate levels of trust with co-workers.
- Improve their track record of keeping commitments through a Peer Accountability Process.
If you’ve done both of the above and want more, move to:
Everything DiSC Productive Conflict
(if you want tools to build trust OR repair damaged relationships)
Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict offers highly personalized content to increase your self-awareness around automatic conflict behaviors and develop more effective responses to conflict situations.
Everything DiSC Agile EQ
(if you want to better understand and/or adopt the mindsets of others)
Everything DiSC®Agile EQ equips you to read the emotional and interpersonal needs of a situation and respond accordingly. Discover ways to navigate outside your comfort zones, and be empowered to meet the demands of any situation. This material is powerful and challenging, and especially helpful for servant leaders. Upon completing the assessment, you receive long-term support and virtual access to your results via the Catalyst platform. Catalyst provides easy navigation to personal DiSC styles and visual learning tools to coach pairs of co-workers on their working relationships.
Pricing and Delivery for the above programs:
Note to Kamie, Amanda, and others previewing this site:
Each program has a “base” fee plus a “per person” fee, and these vary based on length and curriculum.
We can put that information here, or we can save it to share when people want to click for more information.
Why work with Alan Feirer of Group Dynamic?
- “Raving quote” from a BU leader like Daryl Schraad or Pat Wood
- “Raving quote” from someone not in a high level role, someone in a lab.
- Improved engagement statistic from a unit I’ve worked with, like KANA.
- Improved retention statistic from a team I’ve worked with, like Plymouth.