Leaders at every level are the “Difference-Makers,” yet many leaders lack proper training on essential people skills. The 6 Critical Practices for Leading a Team™ is a special collection of practical resources that provide leaders with the mindset needed to excel in leading others effectively. The 6 Critical Practices fast-track the impact of every leader and equip them with the tools to get work done with and through other people.
- Explore the critical mindset shifts that will maximize success as a leader.
- Create clarity, delegate, and provide support toward team goals.
- Develop team members’ confidence and competence and improve your performance.
- Identify specific actions to help team members navigate change.
- Learn the 6 Practices:
- Develop a Leader’s Mindset
- Hold Regular 1-on-1s
- Set up Your Team to Get Results
- Create a Culture of Feedback
- Lead Your Team Through Change
- Manage Your Time and Energy