Magical Customer Service
Disney cast members are highly trained in many ways. You likely know of their magical customer service and commitment to staying in character and making sure the parks run smoothly, but the order in which those commitments play out is not at all random.
In this session, we will explore the four priorities of all Disney staff members: Safety, Courtesy, Show, and Efficiency. The order is as important as the priorities themselves.
We will also discuss Disney’s seven customer service guidelines and the behavior-outcome model that Disney uses so well in their parks and resorts.
Participants will develop the following Workplace Competencies, being able to:
- Describe and discuss the four priorities of Disney service.
- Identify ways to apply the four priorities to their workplace.
- Use Disney’s seven customer service guidelines in their work.
- Describe how the guidelines can be utilized in their workplace.
- Explain and practice the Behavior-Outcome Model.
- Learn their specific tendencies toward conflict according to their DiSC® style.
- Discover and understand the reasons behind destructive responses to conflict.
- Use strategies that will curb their destructive responses and reframe productive responses.
Contact us to learn more about Magical Customer Service training in Iowa, the Midwest, and across the US.