Everything DiSC® Sales
A good customer experience is worth its weight in gold. A bad customer experience, on the other hand, won’t yield returning customers or positive recommendations. Today’s customer expects more than a sales gimmick or well-rehearsed pitch for a product. They want a salesperson they can connect with, who understands them and their situation.
Everything DiSC® Sales is a targeted assessment and facilitation that delves deeply into a salesperson’s sale style, as well as understanding the drivers and priorities of a customer’s buying style.
Participants will develop the following Workplace Competencies, being able to:
- Create a plan of action to get more out of the sales process—and deliver bottom-line results.
- Understand and use their own DiSC® style as well as their sales strengths and weaknesses.
- Be able to recognize the buying styles of customers and adapt to their styles.
- Understand and make use of the buying style priorities and drivers of customers.
- Learn their specific tendencies toward conflict according to their DiSC® style.
- Discover and understand the reasons behind destructive responses to conflict.
- Use strategies that will curb their destructive responses and reframe productive responses.
Contact us to learn more about Everything DiSC® Sales training in Iowa, the Midwest, and across the US.