High Stakes Decision Making
What do you do when the pressure is on, and the stakes are high?
The solution is to plan and prepare, and this session will give you the skills, tools, and knowledge specifically for those situations. When you’re well-prepared, the high-stress, high-risk decisions won’t seem like no-win impossibilities.
In this session, you will learn by doing. You will explore proven techniques that are inclusive, easy to use, and can be accomplished in short periods of time. These techniques will be demonstrated by using current, relevant examples, then you will apply them by participating in a simple case study: The Colfax Zoo.
Participants will develop the following Workplace Competencies, being able to:
- Understand and use strategies for prioritization.
- Effectively implement the WWW/TALA tool for project analysis.
- Describe and use the MT goal format.
- Apply the WWW/TALA method to 1) evaluate programs or initiatives and 2) ease succession planning.
- Combine all learned strategies and techniques to solve high-stakes problems at The Colfax Zoo.
This program is popularly combined with time management and delegation concepts. Check out Alan’s “Custom Program” to find a combination that works best for your team.
Contact us to learn more about High Stakes Decision Making training in Iowa, the Midwest, and across the US.