Group Dynamic acts as a SHRM Preferred Provider and HRCI Approved Provider. View information at the bottom of this page.
Everything DiSC®: Communication and Work Style Profile Facilitation and Implementation
- Improve communication and effectiveness for teams, leadership, management, and/or sales.
- Targeted assessments delve deeply into these specific areas.
- Assessments and training are based on the research-validated DiSC approach.
- Sessions in the workplace can be as short as 3 hours, or as long as 8.
Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® Development Program
- Based on Patrick Lencioni’s Five Dysfunctions of a Team.
- This is a team development program to help team members understand, embrace, and put into practice the Five Behaviors.
- It uses DiSC® to undergird the building of trust, leading to healthy conflict around ideas, creating commitment, accountability, and results.
- In the workplace, this can be a multi-day session spread out over a few weeks or months.
- This training is Intensive and powerful.
- For conferences, a breakout or keynote session can help participants understand and act on the Five Behaviors.
- Learn more here.
Everything DiSC® Workplace Certification
Contact us today to learn more about the exciting possibilities open to your organization by having an internal resource for DiSC® – and even Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team.
- Content that is research-based and proven in the real world.
- Delivery will be fast-paced, high-energy, and combine story, discussion, and activity to answer the question: “How do I put this into action?”
- The Eight Component Leadership Model moves leadership theory into actionable content:
- Service (Including maturity-in-the-moment concepts and ways to overcome self-serving behaviors)
- Vision (including methods and activities for strategic planning, organizational analysis, and self-analysis)
- Integrity (including an approach that assumes that “best work” and high performance is an ethical obligation)
- Communication (including words to use, words to avoid, ways to be candid without being abrasive, systems for giving feedback, networking skills; this element receives the most time in the training)
- Note: This segment is often broken out and presented on its own as “Communication for Connection.”
- Modeling (including personal analysis and goal-setting)
- Stretching and Growing (continuous commitment to self and organizational improvement)
- Self and Organizational Improvement (including evaluation techniques, goal-setting and accountability plan)
- Positivity and Passion (people need to see you be optimistic and that you care)
- In the workplace, bolster your internal leadership development program or provide a refresher for a management team.
- Also available for conference break-out sessions.
Communication for Connection and Cooperation, not Compliance or Control
- Communication skills development in which three major obstacles to connection in communication will be explored:
- Maturity in the moment/self-focus rather than team focus
- personality styles
- lack of being specific (in terms of assuming motives and choosing words)
- Participants will learn words to use, words to avoid, and methods for providing feedback for more immediate connection.
- This interactive communication training session will be fun and practical; the methods learned can be used right away.
- Implement plans to improve practice by capitalizing on strengths, addressing weaknesses.
SHRM and HRCI Continuing Education Credit Approved Provider
Are you interested in offering one of Group Dynamic’s sessions for SHRM or HRCI continuing education credit? Let us know.
Group Dynamic acts as a SHRM Preferred Provider and an HRCI Approved Provider with the approval to award HR professionals re-certification credits for attending training sessions.
Group Dynamic is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM