A.K.A. Performance Management Communication
- Three major obstacles to connection in communication will be explored:
- Maturity in the moment/ self-focus rather than team focus,
- personality styles,
- and lack of being specific, both in terms of assuming motives, and in choosing words.
- Participants will learn words to use, words to avoid, and methods for providing feedback for more immediate connection.
- This session will be interactive, fun, and practical; the methods learned can be used right away.
- Implement plans to improve practice by capitalizing on strengths, addressing weaknesses.
- This is a 2-4 hour workplace presentation or a 45-120 minute breakout session.